As a Member of Parliament, one of the most important parts of my job is to help the individuals and groups that I represent interact with the federal government.
We are here to help guide you through the process of dealing with the many different federal departments, programs, and services. We can provide information and assistance relating to any of the following areas:
- Canada Pension Plan (CPP)
- Old Age Security (OAS)
- Passport Canada
- Employment Insurance Benefits (EI)
- Citizenship and Immigration
- Canada Student Loans (CSL)
- Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
- Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS)
- Veterans Affairs
- Federal Crown Corporations
- Federal funding for organizations
- Petitions to Parliament
- Acquiring Canadian flags and pins
If you have an event that you would like me to attend as your M.P., please feel free to email me your invitation.
If you or a loved one is approaching a milestone birthday or anniversary, please feel free to contact my office to request special greetings.
My office can also arrange for certain congratulatory messages from the Prime Minister, the Governor General and/or Her Majesty the Queen.